Crosspoint Christian School


Go to content

Health & Emergencies

Student Life

Dispensing Prescription and Over-the-Counter Medications at School
In order to comply with state regulations, we must have a form signed by the doctor in order to give out prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medications. You may download a copy of the form here or contact the school office for a copy. No medications will be given without this completed form.

All prescription medications and certain OTC medications (such as Tylenol, Advil, etc.) must have a doctor's signature on this form in order for us to be able to dispense to your child. Without a doctor's signature, we will only administer cough drops, antibiotic cream, anti-inch cream or antacid tablets. These items will be provided by the school.

Consent to Give Medication Form

Pediatric Immunization Requirements
Immunization Requirements
Categories: medical form, medical permission form, medicine form, immunizations, vaccines, vaccinations

Welcome | About Us | Admissions | Academics | Athletics | Student Life | Calendar | Advancement | Give | Alumni | Contact Us | Site Map


Back to content | Back to main menu